Freedom Digger Freedom Digger

I really enjoyed your game. The management style gameplay really meshed well with the prison escape theme. Good art design and easy to navigate. I would have liked to see more variety in enemies, but overall well done!

Ringside Hero Ringside Hero

The UI is really well done. I thought it was a clever idea in the shop section to use
an old flyer for the upgrades. Graphics are awesome and it's a fun and addictive game.

Oldboy: Hammertime Oldboy: Hammertime

This is amazing! Such wild movie too. Great job!

Prophet Prophet

Really enjoyed this one. Great controls and simplistic art. Amazing soundtrack, especially on levels 19-21. Stars could have been more hidden and wished level 21 was more difficult. Great job!

How Long Can You Last? How Long Can You Last?

Nice job. I'd like to see a leaderboard though. I think you'd draw a bigger audience if you updated your graphics as well. Great work and good luck with your next project.

Dugeese responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a high score list soon. Updating the graphics would also be nice as well. :)

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

This is awesome. Great graphics and enjoyable combat system. One thing though, at the slumbering dragon inn where you meet Dion, you must sleep before leaving. It says page 2 error when i press "chat" and "sleep". When I go upstairs to a bed it says it's locked. I cannot sleep to progress through the game.

RockLou responds:

That's fixed now! It was because you used the buttons, and not the keyboard to talk with him (which I always do, so I never found this bug).
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for the review! :)

Demonic Flower Demonic Flower

To be continued eh... Great game, gameplay and art style.

Earth Taken 2 Earth Taken 2

Amazing! Hooked up my ps3 controller and played with that. Very enjoyable. Great job!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! I've never tried to play any of my games with a controller and I'm not sure exactly how you do it, but it's great to know that Earth Taken performs well with controllers. Thanks for the 5 stars and the comments :)

Earth Taken Earth Taken

Wow. This is great! Awesome graphics, music, story. Using a gamepad really makes this a solid game. It would be cool if it was on PSN or XboxArcade. What I would like to see in the future would be more variety of enemies and also maybe have dialog between survivors when you're at base. This could help build story and produce side stories. Fantastic game!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! It's great to hear that people are using gamepads to play this game and that it actually works nicely. Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the feedback and the 5 stars :)
I'll keep your suggestions in mind for the sequel!

Mario Vs Sonic Football Mario Vs Sonic Football